Nuclear Power Training Center Ltd. (hereinafter "NTC") recognizes that all personal
information managed and used in its business activities must be handled and protected
with the utmost care. Therefore, NTC will follow the basic policy stated below.
- NTC will define clearly the purposes for which all personal information are used
and will ensure that its acquisition, possession, and use of personal information are
limited to the extent necessary to achieve those objectives.
- NTC will strive to keep such personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- NTC will implement reasonable safety measures and will take necessary corrective
action in order to prevent unauthorized access to or loss, destruction, tampering, or
unauthorized disclosure of the personal information in its possession.
- NTC will provide appropriate guidance and supervision as needed for employees
and subcontractors responsible for handling such personal information.
- NTC will comply with all applicable Japanese laws and regulations regarding the
handling of personal information.
- NTC will strive continuously to review and improve its personal information
- NTC will not provide personal information to any third party without the consent
of the person involved.。
June 15, 2018
Masaru Kusumoto, President
Nuclear Power Training Center Ltd.
For information regarding the business purposes, the practical handling method of
personal information by NTC, refer to the following:
1. Use of Personal Information
NTC will acquire and use personal information only as needed for its business
performance. The business purposes of personal information are:
- To make applications for transactions between NTC and its customers and other
parties concerned with its businesses; obtain confirmation regarding customers and
other parties concerned; review and assess such transactions; execute and manage
agreements; and conduct termination and other proceedings following termination
of agreements with customers and contractors.
- To issue notices regarding improvement of NTC products and services and of
associated products and services, and respond to customer inquiries regarding such
products and services.
- To respond to inquiries about the products and services provided by parties having
business relations with NTC.
- To confirm applications for and participation in various exhibitions and seminars,
communicate with lecturers, and report on the results of studies and events to the
persons involved, and also to provide visitors with access to NTC's facilities.
- To make contact with the members of any organizations in which NTC is a member,
and issue various notices from NTC according to the purposes of activity of such
- To communicate and enter into joint contracts with various research institutes
based on NTC's R&D activities, to which the paragraph (1) above shall apply
accordingly; participate in academic societies; make recommendations for prizes
awarded by academic societies; and make and manage joint patent applications.
- To communicate with journalists and analysts in publicity activities.
- To receive applications for employment, communicate with and issue the
notification of employment to the applicants, and other issues concerning
- To communicate and conduct transactions with public accountants, attorneys and
patent attorneys concerned with the business activities of NTC.
- To communicate with the officers, directors, employees or any related persons in
the parent compary and affiliates of NTC in the course of performance of business
activities other than those as stated above.
- To issue notices to NTC's retired employees and to communicate with the families
of NTC's employees.
- To exchange necessary information between NTC and its cooperative, non-regular,
temporary, part-time and student workers in execution of contracts with them and
performance of their works.
- To receive personal information provided for any order-based works and to
complete such works within NTC's scope of business.
- To issue useful notices incidental to the above purposes of use from NTC and its
NTC may provide personal information to a third party with the approval of each
respective individual, consign the handling of personal information, or share personal
information with a NTC group company to the extent that such personal information is
required for the business purposes as stated above.
If any personal information is acquired or used for any other business purposes than
those described above, a notice or announcement will be issued separately.
2. Possession of Personal Information
NTC possesses and will possess personal information including names, addresses,
telephone numbers, FAX numbers, e-mail addresses, gender, ages, memberships,
departments and titles of its customers, suppliers and other related companies.
NTC does not acquire and possess any personal information that is not required for
3. Personal Information Management
NTC will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the security of the
personal information possessed by it and endeavor to maintain the contents of such
personal information as accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary for business
Personal information which is no longer necessary for business purposes will be
disposed of promptly in an appropriate method.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
NTC will not provide the personal information of any person to any third party without
such person's approval, except the following cases:
- the provision of the personal information will be suspended upon the individual's
request and the matters stipulated for this provision in the Personal Information
Protection Act are noticed or easily known to such person;
- the work of handling personal information is entrusted, in whole or in part, to any
third party to the extent necessary for NTC's business purposes.
*provided, that a confidentiality agreement shall be entered into by and between
MHI and such entrusted company and that NTC will provide necessary and
appropriate supervision of such entrusted company;
- that NTC will disclose the personal information of any specific person with any of
its group companies to the extent necessary for business purposes.
* provided that such disclosure, the nature of the disclosed personal information,
the purposes of such disclosure, the name of the responsible party for the
management of such personal information shall be noticed or easily known to the
person whose personal information has been disclosed; and
- such disclosure of personal information to any third party is otherwise authorized
under any applicable law or regulation.
5. Contact for Personal Information
For information regarding the specific business purposes, the disclosure, correction
and suspension of use of the contents of personal information, or for any inquiry for
general information on the process of handling personal information, contact:
General Affairs Department, Head Office,
Nuclear Power Training Center Ltd.
129-1-1 Kutsumi, Tsuruga-shi, Fukui-ken 914-0823
Tel: (+81) 770-23-9090
How to Handle Personal Information on the Website
(1) Collection of Browsing History
- Collection of Browsing History
The Website may use the technology such as access logs or Cookie to acquire your
browsing history for your more convenience of use of the Website. The collected
historical information is used only for the purposes of higher convenience of use,
monitoring the use conditions of the Website and statistic use such as sum-up and
analysis for service planning and better service.
Access logs include records of user IP addresses and part of the operating
environment, but they cannot identify users.
You can reject to receive Cookie or indicate a warning when you receive Cookie by
setting the browser accordingly. If you reject to receive Cookie, you can use the NTC
NTC cannot have any responsibility for maintaining the security of your personal
information on any other Website linked with the NTC Website. If you have any
query or inquiry regarding the handling of personal information, make direct access
to each relevant Website.