This description applies to the Website opened and operated by Nuclear Power
Training Center Ltd.. (hereinafter "NTC") (hereinafter "the Website").
Read the requirements for use as described below before you use the Website, and
use the Website on your agreement to these requirements.
The conditions for use of the Website may be subject to change. For such change,
NTC will insert the revised version of this document for your confirmation on the
The Website is linked with other Websites operated by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries,
Ltd and its affiliated companies. If you access to those Websites, you are required to
agree to the requirements on those.
1. Copyright and Trademark Right
The copyright to the information accessible from the Website is possessed by NTC
and its affiliated companies and protected under the copyright laws of the relevant
countries, treaties and any other applicable laws and regulations. It is prohibited to
use for any private use by an individual, or to otherwise use (or copy, modify or
distribute) the information on the Website beyond the extent that is authorized by the
copyright laws without obtaining a prior approval by NTC.
The trademarks, logos and service marks used on the Website are the properties of
NTC and its affiliated companies. No license and right to use such trademarks, logos
and service marks are granted to any customer of NTC. It is prohibited to use, divert
and reproduce such trademarks, logos and service marks without NTC 's approval.
The following actions in accessing to the information on the Website are prohibited:
- Infringing or threatening to infringe NTC 's or any third part's own properties
- Giving or threatening to give any loss or damage to any third party or NTC;
- Acting or threatening to act against public order and morals;
- Committing or threatening to commit a crime or any act leading to a crime;
- Making any false application or notice including registration of the electronic
mail address of any other person;
- Making or preparing to make any business activity or profit-making activity;
- Injuring the honor or credit of NTC or any third party;
- Using or providing, or threatening to use or provide any harmful software
program including computer virus;
- Violating or threatening to violate any laws ordinances and regulations; and
- Other acts as NTC determines to be inappropriate.
3. Exemptions (Warranty for Contents)
- NTC takes perfect care in disclosing information on the Website. However,
NTC does not warrant and represent that the information on the Website is
accurate, useful, secure or suitable for the purposes of users, or safe (against
errors or hazards including computer virus). NTC has no responsibility for any
damages arising from or in connection with the access to and the use of the
- The information on the Website may be subject to change without notice. The
operation of the Website may be suspended or terminated. Also, NTC has no
responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with such change in
the information on the Website or such suspension or termination of operation of
the Website for any reason.
4. Link Sites
- Any Website of any third party other than NTC that is linked from or to the
Website (hereinafter "Link Sites") is operated by such third party on such third
- 3 -
party's own responsibility, but not by NTC. Such Link Site should be accessed
and used under the use conditions specified for it. NTC has no responsibility
for any damages arising from or in connection with the access to or use of
such Link Site.
- In linking from the external to the information (including documents and
images) on the Website, the user, whether a business concern or an individual,
is not required to make any prior application for such linking, provided,
however, that such user is required to agree to these requirements for use of
the Website and the following "linking conditions"
- NTC has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with
linking with the Website.
- It is not promised that the information or URL on the Website will be
maintained permanently, but it may be subject to change without notice in
- It is absolutely prohibited to link such a Website with the Website that may lead
to infringement of the property rights or any other rights possessed by NTC or
interference with NTC 's business activities.
- It is absolutely prohibited to link from any Website or mail containing the
following information to this Website:
- Information against public order and morals;
- Illegal information;
- Pornographic contents; and
- Information to abuse or defame NTC or its affiliated companies.
- Linking with the Website does not represent or imply any contractual
relationship between NTC and such linking party.s
5. How to Handle Personal Information on the Website
- Collection of Browsing History
The Website may use the technology such as access logs or Cookie to acquire your
browsing history for your more convenience of use of the Website. The collected
- 4 -
historical information is used only for the purposes of higher convenience of use,
monitoring the use conditions of the Website and statistic use such as sum-up and
analysis for service planning and better service.
Access logs include records of user IP addresses and part of the operating
environment, but they cannot identify users.
Cookie is a technology to identify the user computers from the Web server. The use
of Cookie can identify user computers, but not the users themselves unless their
personal information is inputted.
You can reject to receive Cookie or indicate a warning when you receive Cookie by
setting the browser accordingly. If you reject to receive Cookie, you can use the NTC
Website, but not a part of service.
NTC cannot have any responsibility for maintaining the security of your personal
information on any other Website linked with the NTC Website. If you have any
query or inquiry regarding the handling of personal information, make direct access
to each relevant Website.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise provided herein, the access to and the use of the Website, and the
application and construction of these requirements for use shall be governed by the
laws of Japan.
Unless otherwise provided herein, any dispute arising from or in connection with the
access to and use of this homepage shall finally be settled at the Fukui District Court
as the competent jurisdictional court.